30 Minute Summer Salad Recipe
Arugula and spinach form the base of this summer sweet and savory salad. Crunchy candied walnuts contrast with soft pears and tangy strawberries. Gooey Burrata ties it all together. The most refreshing dinner you'll make all week.
- mixing bowl, cutting board, md/lg pan, sm/md pot with lid
- BASICS: salt, pepper, olive oil, rice vinegar
- PRODUCE: 1 cup arugula, 1 cup spinach, 5-7 ripe strawberries, 1 ripe Bartlett pear
- DRY FOODS: 1/8 cup walnut chunks (raw, roasted OR candied), 1/2 cup quinoa
- DELI: 1/2 lb pancetta (sliced or cubed)
- DAIRY: 8 oz burrata OR mozzarella